TOWA APN Label Applicator Range
The range of TOWA APN label applicators deploy a unique 'Mech Sensor' system were by no mechanical adjustments are needed for the labellers to automatically dispensed labels one by one. This efficiency reduces labour costs and speeds up the work force. Labels can be dispensed quickly and applied straight away.
* Feeding holes, slits or eye-marks are not required on the label backing.
* No mechanical adjustment is needed for different sized labels.
* Different size of labels within the specifications of the applicator can be dispensed and applied by the specific tool.
* 2-3mm gap between each label is required.
* Maximum 100mm width label can be dispensed and applied. To our knowledge there is no other machine like this on the market.
How It Works
1. Labels start moving forward under 'Mech Sensor' when you pull lever.
2. The 'Mech Sensor' detects the gap between each label and stops automatically when it catches the next label. The feeding stroke adjusts automatically by itself.
3. Load the labels into position to operate it.
4. The TOWA APN series of applicators are the ultimate tool, simply designed while offering high performance label dispensing.
|APN-30 (316g)||20 - 30mm||18 - 60mm|
|APN-60 (370g)||25 - 60mm||18 - 60mm|
|APN-100 (416g)||55 - 100mm||18 - 60mm|