Label Rewinders and Unwinders from PriceGunPro.co.uk
The Labelmate MC11 is one of the foremost label rewinders around. The Labelmate range also includes the MiniCat MC11 (MC11-BW APG) label rewinder and unwinder with an adjustable core holder for use with coreless or 25mm to 100mm cores that boasts an Adjustable Paper Guide.
The Labelmate MC-11 can rewind label rolls from 4 ½ (120mm wide) to 8” inches wide (200mm) up to a maximum speed of 10-inches per second (100mm per second). The MC-11 keeps a constant and automatic tension on the label roll which ensures no mechanical or speed adjustments are required.
The Labelmate MC-11 uses Constant Adjustable Torque ("CAT") technology that achieves constant and reliable performance at an extremely low price compared to other free standing label rewinding units. For more information please see the label rewinder and unwinder section of our website.
Rewind labels onto any core 25-101mm diameter.
1. Loosen the three (3) black Lock Levers on the back of the Core Holder Flange Plate.
2. Grasp the front Flange Plate with one hand and the rear Flange Plate with the other. Notice the rear Flange Plate has convenient cutouts for your thumb.
3. Rotate the Plates in opposite directions until the three (3) Core Fingers move to the center next to each other.
4. Slide an empty cardboard core ONLY PART WAY over the Fingers.
5. Now rotate the Flange plates in the opposite direction to expand the Fingers against the inside of the cardboard core. While you hold the Flanges so the Fingers are tight against the inside of the Core, move one of the Locking Levers to the LOCK position. NOTE: If one or more of the Locking Levers is up against the Hub and won’t lock, pull up on the Lever (away from the Flange Plate) and reposition it.
6. Now move the other two (2) Locking Levers to the LOCK position.
7. Slide the cardboard core all the way up against the Flange Plate.
8. Pull the label web to the cardboard core and use a piece of tape to secure the label web.
9. Adjust the position of the MC-11 if necessary so it is square with the label path.
10. If you are using the APG-MC Adjustable Paper Guide, move the Arm into position to guide the outer edge of the labels and lock it into place.
11. Place the MC-11 (ON-OFF/Direction) Switch to the ON position in the desired direction of operation, left or right.
12. Start the printer and observe that the labels are being rewound correctly. You can adjust the (VOLT CHANGE SW) Slide Switch on the AC/DC Adapter to provide more or less rewind force as desired.
13. When rewinding is finished, place the MC-11 (ON-OFF/Direction) Switch to the OFF (0) position.
14. If the APG-MC Adjustable Paper Guide is in use, unlock and move the Arm out of the way.
15. Slide the cardboard core and the wound labels off the MC-11. You do not need to loosen the three (3) Locking Levers unless you want to use a different diameter core.
To use the MC-11 as an Unwinder, place the VOLT CHANGE SW to the “1.5” position and place the (ON/OFF/ON Direction) Switch in the reverse direction to provide resistance to the roll of labels you wish to unwind.